FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Canal Front Mobile Home, Atlantic Beach $109,900

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GaryM View Drop Down
Experienced
Experienced

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Canal Front Mobile Home, Atlantic Beach $109,900
    Posted: 22 February 2020 at 7:49pm

Canal front mobile home. Fully furnished, two bedrooms, two full baths, eat in kitchen, living room and laundry room. Purchase includes two docks, 10,000 lb boat lift, fish cleaning station and storage shed. Walk off the deck and step onto your boat. Canal connects to Bogue Sound and the intracoastal waterway.

Metal roof, with insulation underneath, was installed 2015. Boat lift cradle, cables, motors and wiring were replaced in 2013. New under-skirting late 2019.

Furnishings include, but not limited to, couch, recliner, kitchen table/chairs, king size bed, bunk beds, twin bed, dressers & nightstands, cookware/flatware/silverware, microwave, three televisions, patio furniture, grill, lawn mower and Wi-Fi connected thermostat to turn on the A/C or heat before you arrive.

This is a leased lot. The lease is $7,500/yr and has been paid through January 31st, 2021. Lease includes water, garbage and basic cable. $3,000 transfer fee.

There is some potential that the renter will be able to purchase the lot at a future date. In 2018, the landlord told us he was going to sell the lots to the tenants, but he then had some family issues, changed his mind and went back to renting as normal. Things were last left that he may try selling to the tenants again in the future. I do not know if the sale will ever happen, when it would happen or what the price would be. I’m just being as upfront as possible and provide everything I know.

For pictures and contact info, please see my Craigslist ad:

https://eastnc.craigslist.org/reo/d/atlantic-beach-canal-front-waterfront/7080531270.html

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic