FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RAPE OF RESOURCES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
francoind View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote francoind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RAPE OF RESOURCES
    Posted: 11 June 2019 at 12:04pm
I am amazed at how easy it is to sell everybody a bill of goods. The proposed Flounder amendment is a joke and while I know that a lot of you will want to argue with me, time will prove me right. Once again most of the burden is placed on the backs of recreational fishermen. However the main part that is missing is to put all nets including trawls out in the ocean. You can never restore any stocks as long as you keep raping the nursery with trawls killing millions of baby fish including flounder.
Since I know none of you people are stupid, it must be from the lack of guts to do the right thing.
By the way, if I read the proposal right, commercial will never be stopped in the ocean, but recreational flounder fishing is stopped every where.
You want to save the fisheries, STOP ALL FISHING INSIDE FOR THREE YEARS.
I do not know why I am wasting my breathe. I have seen fishing decline for 70 years due to poor management, but we still stick with same ole system of reserving everything for commercial fishermen. We nee to have a serious discussion about the fish belonging to everybody. Yes I fish for substance too, I eat my fish and do not sell any, but I never get my fair share.
fiogf49gjkf0d
A FISHIN ROD and a BROKEN HEART
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic