FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fish cruelty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bakesta View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bakesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fish cruelty
    Posted: 04 April 2019 at 8:48am
"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest." --- Mark Twain
cnaff View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cnaff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2019 at 9:50am
Especially as Gooper's SS unit Regan practices enhanced techniques to insert thumb slivers on us, the citizens, while southern flounder are profoundly allowed to wallow in the faecal, fetid, putrescent miasma laden waters of being in collapse and us having to endure 10 years of watching them fall on off into recreational AND commercial meaninglessness with that 100% guarantee that the whole thing will farcically fail to re-establish a thriving population even while Regan's thumb stinks of where it's been while he holds it down upon the scales of fishery justice. (Remember: 50%+ 50%=100% , which is the selected formula to guarantee failure in the southern flounder fishery) I only wish that Get a Bow On would slip off that fence and prove me wrong with a definitive pronouncement. Of course, Glen Skinner's threat that we would end up with nothing but large females IF he let us is another tortured edge to the sword from the cabal of uber mensches who ply these waters, glib and handy to the cause of poking the eyes out of common sense, while being cheered on by the Boswell set. At least it's all a crime in Wilmington.
V/H Dog
themoose View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote themoose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2019 at 12:18pm
Yeah... especially if you hook a mud minnow and wait for a flounder or drum to find it....
boatp2lee View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boatp2lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2019 at 4:41am
Now that's just friggin ridiculous!!!!
I'm Lost. I've Gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, PLEASE ask me to wait.
bakesta View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bakesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2019 at 9:07am
Update

https://www.wral.com/charges-dropped-against-man-accused-of-abandoning-pet-fish/18317152/

All charges dropped.  Fish aren't protected by animal cruelty laws.   

But turtles are!

"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest." --- Mark Twain
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic