FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks to my ever expanding group of friends from

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ray Brown View Drop Down
Pro
Pro
NCW FOUNDER

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks to my ever expanding group of friends from
    Posted: 09 August 2018 at 4:43pm
Dare County, I pass on another chapter from the book of Cooke.   Who will champion them in the legislature next time around?

Shrimp trawling never stops in Pamlico Sound. It just pauses on the weekend so crabs can remove the dead and dying from the battlefield.
FishCommander View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FishCommander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2018 at 2:01pm
Cooke can be compared to Rose Acre Farms in Hyde County., The state allowed Rose Acres in by only requiring an EA (Environmental Assessment) when they should have forced a full EIS(Environmental
Impact Study). Rose Acres just had one of the largest recalls on eggs in recent memoryOuch. An EIS
would have stopped them from coming to North Carolina. An EIS should be a minimum before Cooke
even courts another politician.Thumbs Up Fish pens in Pamlico Sound is a stupid idea to begin with. Thumbs Down
chriselk View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chriselk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2018 at 7:41pm
Even the Music Community is in line with Ray:

Edited by chriselk - 10 August 2018 at 7:42pm
The above comments are my personal opinion and do not represent those of any organizations or agencies I may be a member of.
TomM View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2018 at 8:32pm
Good read,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic