FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chiggers (red bugs)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rick View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chiggers (red bugs)
    Posted: 26 July 2018 at 11:02am
Y'all be careful, personal experience last Friday and had two different friends get them also- inland and the coast.

I've been in the woods my whole life (almost sixty years) and never had chiggers.  I spent 15-minutes last Friday at lunch checking a food plot and how the dry weather was affecting my farm pond and got wrapped up...also four ticks.  Talked to a friend in Merrimon that got wrapped up on Saturday.  Talked to friend that was looking at a piece of property near Kinston earlier last week and got wrapped up. 

There must be a bumper crop this year!

Edited by Rick - 26 July 2018 at 11:14am
fiogf49gjkf0d
NC Fisheries Management- Motto: Too Little, Too Late, Too Bad   Slogan: Shrimp On! Mission Statement: Enable Commercial Fishing At Any and All Cost, Regardless of Impact to the Resource.
TomM View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 11:32am
Buypermethrin. Dilute to 1% or less in quart spray bottle. Spray pants no more ticks red bugs. Spray in side stands too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic