FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

True Effort of Trawling- A Snapshot in Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Rick View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2018 at 1:11pm
...and other interesting data for you numbers guys to cipher on-

There were 411 unique addresses for commercial licensees with reported estuarine shrimp trip ticket landings (8,803,613 pounds) from trawling.

72% of those landings came from 53 "entities". 
46% of those landings came from 23 "entities".

39% of the TRIPS account for 84% of the landings...WOW! 

29% of the TRIPS account for 11% of the landings.

33% of the TRIPS account for 5% of the landings.

Let's look at that 5%-
452,070 pounds worth $820,662 on 1586 trips by 219 "entities"
  • $3747 per entity
  • $517 per trip

We're really protecting the "small guys" with current management! Wink  ...so they can make $1.82 gross revenue per pound of shrimp (before expenses) and the large handful of dealers get to "add value" and make the real profits...to buy influence. 

Dealers are the owners of the big boats that account for 73% of the landings.  Crash the price of shrimp so that the crews on the big boats make less $/share of the landings.  Crash the price of shrimp so they buy cheap shrimp from the small boats.  Write off any shrimp losses on the big boat and make profit at the dealer level.  Keep the crews on the big boats happy enough and poor enough to keep them together for the highly lucrative Northeast fluke and scallop fisheries.

Edited by Rick - 26 July 2018 at 5:00pm
fiogf49gjkf0d
NC Fisheries Management- Motto: Too Little, Too Late, Too Bad   Slogan: Shrimp On! Mission Statement: Enable Commercial Fishing At Any and All Cost, Regardless of Impact to the Resource.
BaitWaster View Drop Down
Pro
Pro
NCW PATRON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaitWaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2018 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Rick Rick wrote:

Bernie- I couldn't get any takers, but I was giving $100 to $1 odds this post would pull you out of retirement.

Status quo....

Deflection.

Troll

Please don't anyone bite that hook.  Let's don't derail this thread by indulging Bernie's needs.

Thanks

And I would have taken much, much smaller odds that when I posted,  you would take credit for pulling "me out of retirement." LOL

I do pop in every week or two to read and see who has made your enemies list as that continues to grow.  Apparently being in the MFC scientist seat, now Mike Wicker and Pete Kornegay are on the list. Wink

So that's all you've got?  Nothing in my post even hints at status quo, trolling or deflection.  Derail the thread?  Wacko  Commenting directly on your post and adding to the discussion tho apparently my post is somehow threatening. Question

A comment, correction, defense would have been nice, tho, as I've learned, is not expected.  

I can appreciate the time (especially), effort and data collection you have done to make your case and it is very impressive, but as Sgt Hulks said in Stripes, "Lighten up Francis." 

Thicken up your skin and defend your case when someone asks a question or quibbles. 

Speculation, but I suspect your free-fire approach to anyone who disagrees with you will not serve you and others in agreement well when making a case to those in a position to effect change.

If you can't respond to my observations with nothing more than ad hominums, as we used to say two decades ago on the MoWire, Bite Me.  LOL
I'm not here for a long time, but I'm here for a good time.

The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie
cnaff View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cnaff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2018 at 7:09pm
I believe it's safe to say that we all, at heart, must be torn up with angst about how you would take Rick's ad hominem attack upon your virtuous being. I am filled with jubilation to see that you have borne-up. I think it may be the surprise of your entrance; and you hadn't been espied by the regulars on the board for some tedious while, and a couple of us even felt you might have given up on us in your quest for legitimate discussions on piscean recruitment with an eye to funneling those fish where you get the most good, while the faithful here are still mucked in the idea that the other 99.999% might get a shot to enjoy the fish before y'all get your price tag on them, but, as little as I know about fish, it appears, from the earnest stories and laments of thousands of people, that you got em and tagged em. I know I can't be qualified to apologize for Rick, who seems to maintain an utterly civil deportment no matter what kind of creep (I mean myself) chimes in, so it is with horror that I had to read his repartee, that has so bollixed your aura of joie de vivre. At least your missive receives a response. Mine have the tendency to cloy and ruin most any thread to silence. At least the heavies that really could wipe the floor with your cheerful schmuck are here for you and I certainly believe you bring a brighter hue to the proceedings than we had without you. Welcome back.
V/H Dog
Pro
Pro
NCW PATRON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaitWaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2018 at 10:20pm
Whatever, cnaff.  Perhaps Rick will use the comments by flounderman & me to tune up his data/observations & conclusions. 

ryan View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 10:15am
From the last numbers that were posted, we are caching 2-3 times the amount of shrimp that we were 4-5 years ago with relatively the same number of trips.....so are we over fishing the shrimp or not?  It seems that bycatch is still relatively the same as well.  It would seem to make more sense that each year the bycatch would be greatly reduced if they were pulling that many out each previous year due to the lowered numbers each year.  With your reasoning on this there should be no juvenile fish left in the Pamlico sound, but there are, with still large numbers being reported every year as bycatch.  I agree that something needs to be done about the bycatch and the industry is trying and implementing many gear modifications to do so.  Keep hearing the sky is falling, but total catch has almost tripled.  We hear the same thing with the flounder, but this year has been the best year for flounder in SE NC that most can remember.  Numbers can be skewed to fit whatever the agenda and prove just about anything, so don't believe the old adage"That numbers don't lie."
"The Fugitive"33' Morgan Sportfisher Oak Island, NC
Rick View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 10:20am

Originally posted by BaitWaster BaitWaster wrote:

Whatever, cnaff.  Perhaps Rick will use the comments by flounderman & me to tune up his data/observations & conclusions. 

Egotism is the anesthetic which nature gives us to deaden the pain of being a fool. Dr. Herbert Shofield

Bernie-  I'll more than welcome the opportunity to review your research and data analysis when provided and incorporate when valid.

As I've told you in the past, I'm not here to debate...and certainly not here to quibble which is exactly what this point was  "And you need to adjust your extrapolations for when the nets are hauled back out of the water." 

My extrapolations are very conservative at 12-hours, possibly underestimating hours trawled in a day by 30% to 60%.  As pointed out- not all boats are running AIS/MMSI transmissions.  Some boats that are required to transmit are "dark". 

Your post is a Deflection, de-ja-vu your past posts on bycatch- "but we don't know the denominator".

You're trolling.  If Chuck hadn't removed your moderator authority you'd be editing and deleting my posts again.

For those reading this, I apologize. Yes- I'm testy, which I personally don't like.  This fight is never ending.  We have gained little in almost six years of resource positive MFC appointments.  What we gained, we mostly lost to lawsuits.  The conservation/resource sector tries to play within the system.  At times it has been both madding and mind-numbing trying to think outside the box and develop comfort to risk.  There is ample low-hanging fruit that will produce immediate gains, possibly leaps and bounds towards sustainability, that somehow continues to slip away from the MFC.  I'd love to have the hours back that I have spent trying to let light perform it's job of being the best of disinfectants.  NCDMF staff should be including much of this "light shedding" data annually as part of multiple FMPs, stock assessments, CHPP requirements, etc.  We must remove "political science" as the driving force behind fisheries management in NC.  We must clean house at DMF removing biased senior staff.  The public must demand action from our politicians and "vote them out" every election if "they" are not supporting sustainable fisheries management- lip service and lipstick on pigs doesn't count.  That is why I will continue to shed the light on management disgraces and work diligently in the dark on politics.  I am very lucky to have many great friends and mentors that I have met in almost twenty years of fighting this battle with them, particularly those in the last six years that have been in the trenches....and 99.9% with no vested economic interest in reform.  It has been a fight of the heart for what is right.  I hope to sit down at a true round table one day with my friends and past enemies to review progress that confirms sustainable fisheries float all boats.  Sadly, some of us will go to our graves fighting this battle- if we don't lose our minds first.  If you have the time, get more involved- the resource needs you...we need you.  My rant for the year.  Thank you. 

Edited by Rick - 26 July 2018 at 3:28pm
fiogf49gjkf0d
NC Fisheries Management- Motto: Too Little, Too Late, Too Bad   Slogan: Shrimp On! Mission Statement: Enable Commercial Fishing At Any and All Cost, Regardless of Impact to the Resource.
Rick View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 10:33am
Originally posted by ryan ryan wrote:

From the last numbers that were posted, we are caching 2-3 times the amount of shrimp that we were 4-5 years ago with relatively the same number of trips.....so are we over fishing the shrimp or not? 

Shrimp is an annual crop.  It's possible that the recent winter fisheries (2016 and 2017) did hurt the population and anecdotal landings data in 2018 may turn into fact.  Regardless, shrimp can rebound and will...it's an annual crop.  Research morning doves and you'll understand why we have such high bag limits versus say ducks.

It seems that bycatch is still relatively the same as well. 

Unclear on what data you are using to make this assumption.

It would seem to make more sense that each year the bycatch would be greatly reduced if they were pulling that many out each previous year due to the lowered numbers each year.  With your reasoning on this there should be no juvenile fish left in the Pamlico sound, but there are, with still large numbers being reported every year as bycatch. 

Spot, croaker and weakfish are prolific batch spawners.  They produce a lot of eggs and therefore a lot of juveniles which become bycatch.  The problem is recruitment.  Those juveniles have a problem becoming adults when they die in a trawl net.  There is plenty of data that shows there is problem with the adult populations.  Weakfish stock has collapsed. Spot and croaker landings are at historical lows.  All three have truncated age structures.

I agree that something needs to be done about the bycatch and the industry is trying and implementing many gear modifications to do so.  Keep hearing the sky is falling, but total catch has almost tripled.  We hear the same thing with the flounder, but this year has been the best year for flounder in SE NC that most can remember.  Numbers can be skewed to fit whatever the agenda and prove just about anything, so don't believe the old adage"That numbers don't lie."

Why has this year been the best year on flounder?  What changed?  Did implementing a 15" uniform size limit contribute?  Did reduced gillnet effort during the mesh change tied to the 15" uniform size limit help?  Did a flushing of the estuary with Hurricane Mathew help?  Did that escapement due to Mathew put additional spawners in the ocean? Did juveniles escape to grow? 

If you're implying that nothing is wrong with Southern flounder, you don't understand and need to spend the time doing a little research.

Edited by Rick - 26 July 2018 at 10:40am
fiogf49gjkf0d
ryan View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 2:11pm
Just tired of hearing the sky is falling!!!
"The Fugitive"33' Morgan Sportfisher Oak Island, NC
Rick View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by ryan ryan wrote:

Just tired of hearing the sky is falling!!!

A piece already has-  a piece that was once a bright shining economic driver in the late spring through early fall for places like Cedar Island, Merrimon, Hobucken, Vanderemere, Swanquarter, Engelhard, Whortonville.  Gray trout helped support boat builders- and dealers of which almost every small town in Eastern NC had at least one if not two or three.  Ramp parking lots were full- many private for-pay use with many having small motels and campgrounds that made money as did local restaurants. Grandparents, children and grandchildren spent many an hour enjoying each other's company while slightly jigging a little piece of metal in deep holes and channels of the Pamlico Sound.  Lifetime friends were made from meeting a friend of a friend that came on a trip.

If we had honest data and assessments coming from DMF staff, the reason that piece of sky fell would fall squarely on the backs of past Marine Fisheries Commissions and on several key members of senior staff still driving policy today at NCDMF.  Today, that staff and policy allow unsustainable shrimp trawling in the undesignated primary and secondary nursery areas for gray trout- weakfish.  Senior DMF staff with bias to support commercial harvest at any cost is fighting tooth-n-nail against all efforts to properly designate NC's economically important nursery areas.

Why?

...and the data below in no shape or form accounts for the millions of fish killed annually as juvenile discards in the Southeast shrimp trawl fishery.  If it did, it would surely be the single largest source of mortality in NC and possibility coastwide for the Weakfish stock- just as the ASMFC recently admitted is the case for Spot and Atlantic Croaker

Edited by Rick - 26 July 2018 at 3:43pm
fiogf49gjkf0d
Redfisher View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redfisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 2:47pm

Well, boo-hoo!!!
Pro
Pro
NCW PATRON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaitWaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 4:10pm

Egotism is the anesthetic which nature gives us to deaden the pain of being a fool. Dr. Herbert Shofield

So apply egotism to me?LOL   Fecking "BaitWaster? "  Look in the mirror Skippy

As I've told you in the past, I'm not here to debate...

Not debating just pointing out an oversight in your extrapolation. 

You're trolling.  If Chuck hadn't removed your moderator authority you'd be editing and deleting my posts again

Complete and utter bovine feces.Angry  About the only moderation I did was purging non-fishing comments on the Fishing Report forum which has died on the vine.

For those reading this, I apologize. Yes- I'm testy, which I personally don't like.  This fight is never ending.  We have gained little in almost six years of resource positive MFC appointments.  What we gained, we mostly lost to lawsuits.  The conservation/resource sector tries to play within the system.  At times it has been both madding and mind-numbing trying to think outside the box and develop comfort to risk.  There is ample low-hanging fruit that will produce immediate gains, possibly leaps and bounds towards sustainability, that somehow continues to slip away from the MFC.  I'd love to have the hours back that I have spent trying to let light perform it's job of being the best of disinfectants.  NCDMF staff should be including much of this "light shedding" data annually as part of multiple FMPs, stock assessments, CHPP requirements, etc.  We must remove "political science" as the driving force behind fisheries management in NC.  We must clean house at DMF removing biased senior staff.  The public must demand action from our politicians and "vote them out" every election if "they" are not supporting sustainable fisheries management- lip service and lipstick on pigs doesn't count.  That is why I will continue to shed the light on management disgraces and work diligently in the dark on politics.  I am very lucky to have many great friends and mentors that I have met in almost twenty years of fighting this battle with them, particularly those in the last six years that have been in the trenches....and 99.9% with no vested economic interest in reform.  It has been a fight of the heart for what is right.  I hope to sit down at a true round table one day with my friends and past enemies to review progress that confirms sustainable fisheries float all boats.  Sadly, some of us will go to our graves fighting this battle- if we don't lose our minds first.  If you have the time, get more involved- the resource needs you...we need you.  My rant for the year.  Thank you.
Originally posted by Redfisher Redfisher wrote:

Well, boo-hoo!!!
Cool

Redfisher View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redfisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 4:29pm

I wasn't boo-hooing Rick.  My comment was meant for Ryan.

Just wanted to clear that up.Censored
Rick View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 6:15pm

Everybody getting the picture!  These guys can't follow the rules.  Tragedy of the Commons.  Get mine.  Getting caught is rare.  State penalties...just a cost of doing business.

Federal EEZ and Lacey Act violations-  what a surprise for some!  Several of the vessels shown above were involved and convicted less than one year ago of illegal striped bass trawling off NC.

Our office is pleased to partner with the Environment and Natural Resources Division of the Department of Justice in these significant cases,” said U.S. Attorney John Stuart Bruce for the Eastern District of North Carolina.  “These prosecutions make clear that efforts to circumvent laws regulating commercial fishing -- which are implemented to sustain the species for the benefit of future generations -- will be enforced vigorously.”

So how do these convictions affect the owner of the SCFL and the vessel permit under "vigorous" enforcement of statue and rule controlled by NCDMF?

I've been tracking the Capt Ralph (Ralph Craddock) and the Lady Samaira (Ellis Leon Gibbs) in the Pamlico Sound this week- 

Two other boat that I've been tracking- the McKenzie and the Birdie P have the same NMFS permit mailing address in Hobucken, NC as does the F/V Jane Carolyn shown below that is one of the boats involved in the illegal striped bass trawling convictions for Michael Potter.

Vessel ID Vessel Name Permit Mail Recipient Address City State Zip Code Effective Date Expiration Date
1029895 BIRDIE P SPA TRAWLER CAPT ALFRED INC PO BOX 100 HOBUCKEN NC 28537-0100 7/1/2018 6/30/2019
1041448 JANE CAROLYN SPA TRAWLER CAPT ALFRED INC PO BOX 100 HOBUCKEN NC 28537-0100 7/1/2018 6/30/2019
1062598 CAPT POTTER SPA SIDDIE GOLDEN INC PO BOX 100 HOBUCKEN NC 28537-0100 10/11/2017 9/30/2018
1069510 MCKENZIE SPA TRAWLER NEW HOPE INC PO BOX 100 HOBUCKEN NC 28537-0100 8/1/2017 8/31/2018

The Joyce D is a permitted vessel in SPA fishery but doesn't show as one of the boats that is actively running it's AIS/MMSI transmitter this week in the Pamlico.  Bryan Daniels was the Captain of that boat when he was convicted below in the illegal striped bass trawling case-

Vessel ID Vessel Name Permit Mail Recipient Address City State Zip Code Effective Date Expiration Date
531014 JOYCE D SPA HENRY DANIELS INC 302 TATE RD BELHAVEN NC 27810-9254 7/1/2018 6/30/2019

The principle owner of the boat is Henry Daniels, who was an advisory member to the original NC Shrimp FMP in 2006-

The Joyce D has not transmitted a received AIS/MMSI signal since June 22nd, 2018 while in the Pamlico Sound.  I wonder if the vessel is having transmitter issues?

Dwayne J. Hopkins shown convicted below was the captain on the Lady Carolyn at the time, which is a vessel also permitted in the SPA shrimp fishery-

1084993 LADY CAROLYN SPA HOPKINS, MURPHY JACKSON JR 195 HOPKINS SEAFOOD RD BELHAVEN NC 27810-9373 8/1/2017 7/31/2018

The Lady Carolyn has not transmitted a received AIS/MMSI signal since 5/24/18-

I had to look at that vessel photo a little better.  Why is a Belhaven based trawler sitting in Chincoteague missing the Pamlico Sound shrimp season?  Maybe it has a broken AIS/MMSI transmitter?

Joseph Howard Williams below was a Brunswick, Georgia resident at the time of his conviction below.  He was the captain on the F/V Jo Ann B, which is a Swanquarter based trawler and Mr. Williams is the president of Jo Ann B Inc of Swanquarter.

508901 JO ANN B SPA JO ANN B INC 66 3RD ST SWANQUARTER NC 27885-9384 5/1/2018 4/30/2019

JoAnn B has dropped off the data list for tracking...more research on that one...new boat name...new llc?

James K. Lewis, Jr was the captain on the Gulf stream III, which is also missing in action...

...but I remember that vessel name all too well from past posts on NC Waterman for it to be missing in action-

Turtle Shrimping on the Pamlico Sound- 

Just pushing this trash over-

More turtle shrimping-

So let's go back to the 2016-2017 NOAA SPA permitted boats-

1103688 GULF STREAM III SPA YANKEE FISHERMAN LLC PO BOX 13 NEWPORT NEWS VA 23607-0013 7/19/2016 6/30/2017

The Gulf Stream III was owned by Timothy Daniels-

Who is Timothy Daniels?

All of the Daniels family is on-board with the plan to sell the US-based scallop harvesting and processing firm Wanchese Fish Company to Cooke Aquaculture, with the last reportedly to agree being Timothy ‘Timmy’ Daniels.

I'll have to research the Gulf Stream III some more- Daniel either sold the boat or changed the name...possibly sold it to Cooke Seafood...more on that following...

The Bridgot Denise is is a permitted vessel in SPA fishery and one that I've been tracking in the Pamlico Sound this week.  David Saunders was the Captain of that boat when he was convicted below in the illegal striped bass trawling case.

1040383 BRIDGOT DENISE SPA ESTHER JOY INC 48 WATER ST HAMPTON VA 23663-1718 2/5/2018 1/31/2019

That's an easy address to remember....

I've been tracking two of Bridgot Denise's sister trawlers in the Pamlico Sound this week-

1026244 PACIFICS SPA DELORES OF WANCHESE INC 48 WATER ST HAMPTON VA 23663-1718 4/1/2018 3/31/2019
1038900 BALD EAGLE II SPA FISHERMANS WHARF FILET INC 48 WATER ST HAMPTON VA 23663-1718 1/5/2018 12/31/2018
1040383 BRIDGOT DENISE SPA ESTHER JOY INC 48 WATER ST HAMPTON VA 23663-1718 2/5/2018 1/31/2019
1049030 SASSY SARAH SPA HIWALL INC 48 WATER ST HAMPTON VA 23663-1718 2/1/2018 1/31/2019
1073368 VICKIE II SPA HIWALL INC 48 WATER ST HAMPTON VA 23663-1718 2/1/2018 1/31/2019
1102867 LADY ANNA SPA CAPTAIN MALC INC 48 WATER ST HAMPTON VA 23663-1718 10/3/2017 7/31/2018
1104089 U-BOYS SPA U-BOYS LLC 48 WATER ST HAMPTON VA 23663-1718 10/3/2017 10/31/2018
1123755 GOOD NEWS II SPA DELORES OF WANCHESE INC 48 WATER ST HAMPTON VA 23663-1718 4/1/2018 3/31/2019
587137 FRANK & MARIA SPA TRAWLER DIANE MARIE INC 48 WATER ST HAMPTON VA 23663-1718 10/3/2017 8/31/2018

Those 48 Waters Street, Hampton, Va  vessels are Cooke Seafood, former Wanchese Fish Company boats.  It is interesting that these are NC registered entities.  How does that work?  Boat docks in VA.  Owner is Virginia citizen.  Virginia mailing address.  Where does the boat spend the majority of it's time?  Where is property tax being paid?  Who owns the SCFL that is assigned to the Captain?  I can promise you this is a case of assignment.  Is that a NC resident SCFL being assigned? 

...more to follow as I get time to research each rock fish case for additional connections-

United States v. Dewey W. Willis, Jr., No. 2:15-CR-3-BO:

JUDGMENT as to Dewey W. Willis, Jr. (1) - Count 3 - 5 years PROBATION - 6 months home confinement without electronic monitoring - during the 6 months of home confinement, the defendant shall be allowed to continue to be employed - 100 hours community service - Restitution in the amount of $24,635.67 without interest - $100.00 special assessment - Counts 1, 2 and 4 are Dismissed. Signed by District Judge Terrence W. Boyle on 8/4/2017. (Downing, L.) (Entered: 08/08/2017)

United States v. James Ralph Craddock, No. 2:15-CR-7-BO

JUDGMENT as to James Ralph Craddock (1) - Count 3 - PROBATION for 1 year with standard and additional standard conditions - $100.00 special assessment - Restitution in the amount of $27,482.25 - Counts 1, 2 and 4 are Dismissed. Signed by District Judge Terrence W. Boyle on 10/10/2017. (Downing, L.) (Entered: 10/12/2017)

United States v. Joseph Howard Williams, No. 4:15-CR-2-BO

JUDGMENT as to Joseph Howard Williams (1) - Count 1 - 3 years PROBATION - 100 hours community service - Restitution in the amount of $69,045.43 - Special assessment of $100.00 - Counts 2, 3 and 4 are Dismissed. Signed by District Judge Terrence W. Boyle on 8/23/2017. (Downing, L.) (Entered: 08/25/2017)

United States v. Ellis Leon Gibbs, Jr., No. 4:14-CR-9-BO

JUDGMENT as to Ellis Leon Gibbs, Jr. (1) - Counts 4 and 5 - Probation - 2 years per count - concurrent with standard and additional standard conditions - $200.00 special assessment - Restitution in the amount of $55,220.37 - Counts 1-2, 3 and 6 are Dismissed. Signed by District Judge Terrence W. Boyle on 10/10/2017. (Downing, L.) (Entered: 10/12/2017)

United States v. Dwayne J. Hopkins, 2:15-CR-8-BO Sentencing now before Judge Boyle

JUDGMENT as to Dwayne J. Hopkins (1) - Count 1 - 3 years PROBATION - 100 hours community service - Restitution in the amount of $35,318.32 - Special assessment of $100.00 - Counts 2 through 4 are Dismissed. Signed by District Judge Terrence W. Boyle on 8/23/2017. (Downing, L.) (Entered: 08/25/2017)

United States v. John Roberts¸ No. 4:15-CR-3-BO

JUDGMENT as to John Roberts (1) - Count 3 - 3 years PROBATION - 100 hours community service - Restitution in the amount of $55,044.44 - Special assessment of $100.00 - Counts 1, 2 and 4 are Dismissed. Signed by District Judge Terrence W. Boyle on 8/23/2017. (Downing, L.) (Entered: 08/25/2017)

United States v. David Saunders, Jr., No. 2:15-CR-2-B0

JUDGMENT as to David Saunders, Jr. (1) - Count 5 - 3 years PROBATION - 100 hours community service - Restitution in the amount of $67,318.31 - Special assessment of $100.00 - Counts 1 through 4, 6 and 7 are Dismissed. Signed by District Judge Terrence W. Boyle on 8/23/2017. (Downing, L.) (Entered: 08/25/2017)

United States v. Michael Potter, No. 2:15-CR-6-BO

JUDGMENT as to Michael Potter (1) - Count 1 - 5 years PROBATION with standard and additional standard conditions - Restitution in the amount of $34,422.77 without interest - $100.00 special assessment - Count 2 is Dismissed. Signed by District Judge Terrence W. Boyle on 8/4/2017. (Downing, L.) (Entered: 08/09/2017)

United States v. Bryan Daniels,

JUDGMENT as to Bryan H. Daniels (1) - Sentenced on 8/4/2017 - Count 4 - 5 years PROBATION with standard and additional standard conditions - Restitution in the amount of $67,190.36 without interest - $100.00 special assessment - Counts 1 through 3 and 5 are dismissed. Signed by District Judge Terrence W. Boyle on 8/4/2017. (Downing, L.) (Entered: 08/08/2017)

United States v. Stephen Daniels

JUDGMENT of US Court of Appeals (certified copy) as to Stephen Daniels regarding 35 Notice of Appeal - Final Judgment. In accordance with the decision of this court, the orders of the district court dismissing the indictments are reversed. This case is remanded to the district court for further proceedings consistent with the court's decision. This judgment shall take effect upon issuance of this court's mandate in accordance with Fed. R. App. P. 41. (Tripp, S.) (Entered: 07/05/2016)

AMENDED JUDGMENT as to Stephen Daniels (1) - Sentencing held on 8/4/2017 - Count 1 - 5 years PROBATION with standard and additional standard conditions - Restitution in the amount of $94,696.61 without interest - $100.00 special assessment. Judgment amended as to Page 3 - additional standard conditions only. Signed by District Judge Terrence W. Boyle on 8/22/2017. (Downing, L.) (Entered: 08/23/2017)

United States v. James K. Lewis, Jr.

JUDGMENT as to James K. Lewis, Jr. (1) - Count 1s - 3 years PROBATION with standard and additional standard conditions - $100.00 special assessment - Fine in the amount of $3,000 - Restitution in the amount of $41,611.17 - the fine and restitution shall be paid through installments payments - the amount shall be set by the US Probation Office - Counts 2s and 3s are Dismissed. Signed by District Judge Terrence W. Boyle on 11/8/2017. (Downing, L.) (Entered: 11/14/2017)

United States V. Gaston L. Saunders

JUDGMENT as to Gaston L. Saunders (1) - Count 1s through 5s - 6 months with standard and additional standard conditions - $275.00 special assessment - Restitution in the amount of $653,795.87 - Original indictment is on 11/9/2017. Signed by District Judge Terrence W. Boyle on 11/8/2017. (Downing, L.) (Entered: 11/14/2017)

Ronald Berry Case against him was abated on 10/8/15

Edited by Rick - 30 July 2018 at 5:36pm
fiogf49gjkf0d
bakesta View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bakesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 8:03pm
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Nice work Rick!

Now why in the hell does DMF allow this??????????????   What is wrong with that agency??

"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest." --- Mark Twain
Rick View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2018 at 8:30am
rumor on Saturday...confirmed this morning through CG Sector Wilmington...currently waiting the details-

one of the large steel hulled trawlers collided with a smaller wooden trawler on Thursday night (early Friday morning) sinking the smaller trawler-

AIS/MMSI data on the "Dead Cow" this morning is anecdotal evidence of the area the collision took place.  Dead Cow is a salvage vessel.

Updated info from "Sanders" CG Sector Wilmington-

collision occurred at 1:16AM on Friday, July 27 between the Capt Carl and the Jen Marie. The Jen Marie capsized and sank.

Location:  35 05.46 and 76 18.42, which is exactly where the Dead Cow is positioned above.

No one was injured.

The Capt Carl is actively trawling this morning-

I've been posting for over a year now that the level of trawling activity in the Pamlico Sound is a danger to commercial, recreational and passenger traffic.  The Coastguard needs to be actively enforcing AIS/MMSI compliance-

Should the DMF/MFC consider requiring AIS/MMSI transmitters on vessels less than 65-feet that trawl the Pamlico Sound?

If the Jen Marie had an active transmitter could that have helped avoid the collison?

Above photo shows a gauntlet any time of the day...how about in inclement weather and the dark.  The vessels shown represent only those actively running a AIS/MMSI transmitter...a small portion of the total trawl fleet

Again, navy blue and green icons are passenger ferries.

Edited by Rick - 30 July 2018 at 5:37pm
fiogf49gjkf0d
Ray Brown View Drop Down
Pro
Pro
NCW FOUNDER

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2018 at 10:10am
Where was, or is, the media on this?  An incident like this is public record.   While I truly feel sorry for Kenny Rustic and his loss week before last, why isn't the owner of the Jen Marie not having his/her story told?

Could it be that there is a definite conspiracy to keep the public from knowing exactly how many of these large oceanic trawlers are working Pamlico Sound and the danger they pose to the small local boats coming from the small towns of the Inner Banks to shrimp their home waters?

This kind of stuff would not happen in any other eastern seaboard state or even the Gulf states in waters behind the inlets because no other states would allow boats as big as the Captain Carl to effectively and efficiently operate in those waters.  The Gulf states reserve their inland coastal waters for boats like the Jen Marie and make the Captain Carl's of the world work the Gulf of Mexico where they were built to work.

It shows that the smaller boats working at night in Pamlico Sound are running a great risk just to work their home waters and the waters they were designed to work in because NC, unlike other states, lets oceanic vessels trawl in a lagoon.   Show me another example of that happening anywhere else in the world, let alone the US.   

Edited by Ray Brown - 30 July 2018 at 10:18am
Shrimp trawling never stops in Pamlico Sound. It just pauses on the weekend so crabs can remove the dead and dying from the battlefield.
Rick View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2018 at 10:59am
BOLO for the Capt Ben.  I passed it yesterday heading towards the Neuse in Adam's Creek.  I wasn't getting an AIS/MMSI signal and MarineTraffic doesn't show an active signal this morning...probably still working out the bugs in a few sea trials on the Pamlico...

You'll remember the Capt Ben from this thread-

Here is a photo that I took yesterday in Adam's Creek-

Here's a little more info on the build for those interested-  nice size boat at  68-Feet.

The Capt Ben is tied to Millis Seafood Company in Sneads Ferry. 

You might have seen this article about Nancy Millis Edens with her speaking out against license changes-

Mrs. Edens served as an AC member and Chairman on the 2015 Shrimp FMP-

Edited by Rick - 30 July 2018 at 1:02pm
fiogf49gjkf0d
Rick View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2018 at 1:31pm

Originally posted by FLOUDERMN FLOUDERMN wrote:

They all don't tow 220ft of headrope it takes tremendous power to pull 4 55ft nets and all those boats you see don't have that kind of power alot do but alot don't either.So your numbers are no where near correct.

Let me know which of these 29 boats that are actively running AIS/MMSI and trawling the Pamlico Sound within the last 24-hours don't have the power to pull four 55-foot nets... standing by...

Well....I guess Floudermn did a hit-n-run and went radio silent.

The photo below was taken yesterday in Adam's Creek.  It shows the Capt Matthew with his nets rigged....you can see this wooden boat is capable of pulling four nets.

...at least I'm seeing four TEDs on four nets.  Maybe Floundermn will see something different and explain it all to us.  I'm just a farm boy who misses catching spot, croaker and gray trout, and trying to learn about this shrimp boat'n thing-

Here's the SPA permit info on this vessel-
1249376 CAPTAIN MATTHEW SPA CAPTAIN MATTHEW LLC 225 HILL LN SNEADS FERRY NC 28460-6582 10/5/2017 9/30/2018

...a little more info-

It is another active trawler not running AIS/MMSI...at least not that I can find...maybe the data on the length is wrong.  If this vessel is under 65-ft, it is not required to have AIS/MMSI transmitting.

Whatever it is, it is more unrecorded effort- this boat's TRUE EFFORT is not a TRIP!

Edited by Rick - 30 July 2018 at 2:07pm
fiogf49gjkf0d
Rick View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2018 at 9:00am
Today- Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Let's look at NC's coastal waters from SC to Virginia to see how many fishing vessels are transmitting an AIS/MMSI signal.  (Note: only vessels 65ft and greater are required to have AIS/MMSI)

There are zero fishing vessels, thought to be shrimp trawlers, transmitting from the SC line to Bald Head Island.

From Bald Head Island to North Topsail Beach, there are zero shrimp trawlers transmitting AIS/MMSI signals-

From North Topsail Beach to Beaufort Inlet, there are zero shrimp trawlers transmitting AIS/MMSI signals-

In nearshore ocean waters, from Beaufort Inlet to Ocracoke, there is one commercial fishing vessel transmitting an AIS/MMSI signal-

At 36ft in length, REELAX is not required by federal law (as a pure commercial fishing vessel) to be transmitting an AIS/MMSI signal.

This is the "commercial fishing" vessel Reelax-

This morning there are 23 large (65-feet or greater in length) vessels actively trawling the Pamlico Sound-

From Ocracoke to the Virginia in the ocean there was one trawler, the Tamara Alane, actively transmitting.  The vessel appeared to be in transit heading down the beach.  She is no longer transmitting a received signal.  (Note: I plan on tracking this boat over the next few days.)

Edited by Rick - 31 July 2018 at 11:33am
fiogf49gjkf0d
Rick View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2018 at 9:24am
Originally posted by Ray Brown Ray Brown wrote:

Where was, or is, the media on this?  An incident like this is public record.   While I truly feel sorry for Kenny Rustic and his loss week before last, why isn't the owner of the Jen Marie not having his/her story told?

Could it be that there is a definite conspiracy to keep the public from knowing exactly how many of these large oceanic trawlers are working Pamlico Sound and the danger they pose to the small local boats coming from the small towns of the Inner Banks to shrimp their home waters?

This kind of stuff would not happen in any other eastern seaboard state or even the Gulf states in waters behind the inlets because no other states would allow boats as big as the Captain Carl to effectively and efficiently operate in those waters.  The Gulf states reserve their inland coastal waters for boats like the Jen Marie and make the Captain Carl's of the world work the Gulf of Mexico where they were built to work.

It shows that the smaller boats working at night in Pamlico Sound are running a great risk just to work their home waters and the waters they were designed to work in because NC, unlike other states, lets oceanic vessels trawl in a lagoon.   Show me another example of that happening anywhere else in the world, let alone the US.   

Four days later and the media still appears to be radio silent on the collision between the  F/V Capt Carl and the F/V Jen Marie that resulted in the capsizing and sinking of the Jen Marie...which if nothing else, is a "public concern"...the sinking had to create an fuel/oil spill requiring environmental clean-up.

When it comes to commercial fishing-  NC treats it's citizens like a bunch of mushrooms...

Edited by Rick - 31 July 2018 at 10:09am
fiogf49gjkf0d
kshivar View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kshivar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2018 at 10:22am
This is truly bizarre. No mention of it anywhere.
Ray Brown View Drop Down
Pro
Pro
NCW FOUNDER

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2018 at 11:25am
Both WITN in Washington and WNCT in Greenville know about it.   WNCT even admits they were told about it yesterday but as of yet, "haven't had time to run the story."

My guess is that when the story finally breaks it will be just a mention since getting into the details as to why steel trawlers built to fish in the ocean are in Pamlico Sound when no other state from Maine to Texas would allow them to pull a full compliment of nets behind the demarcation line would never be pondered.   Small family fishermen don't stand a chance with their boats anymore as NC allows industrialized fishing to have full run of our waters.

Most citizens do not know the truth and the few TV stations and newspapers that could tell the story have been sold a bill of goods that all who complain are just anti commercial fishing.

Edited by Ray Brown - 31 July 2018 at 11:36am
Shrimp trawling never stops in Pamlico Sound. It just pauses on the weekend so crabs can remove the dead and dying from the battlefield.
todobien View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todobien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2018 at 12:18pm
Ray,

That probably won't be mentioned as it's not the straight story line. However if the Capt Carl was required to be running AIS and they weren't there could be a bit more of a story to carry there. Then that one may be able to be expanded to show how many aren't and why they are concentrated in an area and the danger that holds to other vessels and while working harm to other critters.
Rick View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2018 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by todobien todobien wrote:

Ray,

That probably won't be mentioned as it's not the straight story line. However if the Capt Carl was required to be running AIS and they weren't there could be a bit more of a story to carry there. Then that one may be able to be expanded to show how many aren't and why they are concentrated in an area and the danger that holds to other vessels and while working harm to other critters.

As I mentioned above, failure to run an AIS/MMSI (if required) could certainly be a huge liability to the vessel owner in an accident.

The Capt Carl is currently running "an" AIS/MMSI system that is being received-

as it was also yesterday-

Whether it was running AIS/MMSI at 1:16 AM on Friday morning, I don't know.  I do know that the Capt Carl was not one of the vessels that was actively transmitting a received signal earlier last week when I was tracking vessels.

Is there some "funky stuff" going on with the Capt Carl's AIS/MMSI system?  Absolutely!

The data return on the Capt Carl MMSI# returns the F/V Lillie Belle-

If we look at the Federal Universal Licensing system, it appears that the radio "call sign" licenses have expired that are attached to the MMSI#

Below is the owner of the expired licenses-

...and that registered agent controls several more LLCs with trawlers-

...and one Inc.

Edited by Rick - 31 July 2018 at 1:40pm
fiogf49gjkf0d
todobien View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todobien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2018 at 1:37pm
hmmmmm big guy running over little guy. Seems like we have heard that a lot in a figurative sense lately in the comm fisheries world.
Glacierbaze View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glacierbaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2018 at 1:58pm
Rick said, "If we look at the Federal Universal Licensing system, it appears that the radio "call sign" licenses have expired that are attached to the MMSI#........."

If you look at the first line, it also says that the radio/call sign on the vessel is: " Ship Recreational or voluntarily equipped".

"You can never elevate your own character by stepping on someone else's."

"Never argue with a man who loves the sound of his own voice."
Rick View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2018 at 8:28am
This morning, Wednesday, August 1-  the F/V Tamara Alane referenced above is showing a sporadic AIS/MMSI signal as it was headed to the Pamlico Sound last night around midnight-

The F/V Tamara  Alane is a New Bern/Hobucken based boat owned by Clyde Potter-

1029425 TAMARA ALANE SPA POTTER, CLYDE ALFRED PO BOX 12547 NEW BERN NC 28561-2547 1/1/2018 12/31/2018

Edited by Rick - 01 August 2018 at 9:26am
fiogf49gjkf0d
Rick View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2018 at 5:09pm
Today's post, Thursday, Aug 2, 2018 will be about the F/V Capt Phillips' Effort for the week...his TRIP-

On Sunday, July 29th, heading towards the Neuse River, I passed the Capt Phillips in the ICW around lunch time.  The vessel was headed to the Pamlico Sound to start his week of trawling at 5pm.

The F/V Capt Phillips cut his week short by one day stopping trawling around noon today. 

Today- Thursday, Aug2- the vessel is headed back home towards Swansboro.

One trip... 3-days and 19-hours on the Pamlico Sound.

Next week, once Global Fishing Watch is updated, I'll update this post with Capt Phillips' track line for that period.

Edited by Rick - 02 August 2018 at 6:03pm
fiogf49gjkf0d
bakesta View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bakesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2018 at 7:05pm
Hmmmmmmmmm

Almost 4 days dragging nets  = 1 trip.

So when the DMF says that shrimp trawling effort is down, would the statement be classified as an "alternative fact" or "outright lie"?

And more importantly - will the MFC continue to believe it?

"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest." --- Mark Twain
Rick View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2018 at 12:04pm
Friday, August 3rd at Noon EST.

Trawling temporarily closes for the weekend at 5:00 PM today and will reopen at 5:00 PM on Sunday.

At Noon, below is the snapshot of six vessels that have been transmitting a received AIS/MMSI signal actively trawling the Pamlico Sound this week-

The Caressa Mae running at 7.6 knots was probably heading home, maybe to a new trawling spot. 
McKenzie, Capt Lee and Little Hobo hadn't pinged in about an hour.

The rest had headed to the dock or were already there.

Below are examples of a few vessels that I took photos of between 10:30am and Noon on Sunday, July 29 in the ICW at Adam's Creek as they headed to the Neuse/Pamlico. 

These vessels never transmitted a received AIS/MMSI signal this week.  Most are below 65-feet and length and are not required to transmit-

Below are the thirty-one vessels that were actively transmitting a received AIS/MMSI signal this past week-

Vessel ID Vessel Name Permit Mail Recipient Address City State Zip Code Effective Date Expiration Date MMSI# Length Feet  
604116 CAPT ALEX SPA WILLIAMS, LEE BLAND PO BOX 306 SWANQUARTER NC 27885-0306 6/1/2018 5/31/2019 367730490 79  
617732 JONATHAN RYAN SPA TRAWLER JONATHAN RYAN CO LLC PO BOX 3321 NEW BERN NC 28564-3321 9/28/2017 8/31/2018 367478370 75  
547960 LITTLE HOBO SPA LEWIS, MARK STEVEN 971 PIGOTT RD GLOUCESTER NC 28528-9368 4/11/2018 1/31/2019 367769820 69  
623905 CAPT JEFF SPA TRAWLERS GARLAND AND JEFF INC PO BOX 306 SWANQUARTER NC 27885-0306 8/7/2017 7/31/2018 366983090 69  
1121658 CAPTAIN DAMIEN SPA MISS MARILYN LOUISE INC 4061 STARRATT RD JACKSONVILLE FL 32226-1331 2/1/2018 1/31/2019 366838960 85  
1122566 LILLIE BELLE (Capt Carl) SPA G & C SCALLOP FISHERIES INC PO BOX 250 ORIENTAL NC 28571-0250 6/18/2018 12/31/2019 367120750 72  
634816 CAPT PHILLIPS SPA PHILLIPS, JAMES CLYDE PO BOX 891 SWANSBORO NC 28584-0891 2/9/2018 12/31/2018 367457370 66  
1040383 BRIDGOT DENISE SPA ESTHER JOY INC 48 WATER ST HAMPTON VA 23663-1718 2/5/2018 1/31/2019 367468260 78  
909599 MISS KAYDEN SPA MISS KAYDEN LLC 990 CALLISON RD ORIENTAL NC 28571-1300 10/1/2017 9/30/2018 367669840 75  
546654 CAPT NATHAN SPA WILLIAMS, LEE BLAND PO BOX 306 SWANQUARTER NC 27885-0306 6/1/2018 5/31/2019 367730460 79  
1038900 BALD EAGLE II SPA FISHERMANS WHARF FILET INC 48 WATER ST HAMPTON VA 23663-1718 1/5/2018 12/31/2018 366920560 79  
1091811 CHASITY BROOKE SPA CHASITY BROOKE LLC PO BOX 250 ORIENTAL NC 28571-0250 2/1/2018 1/31/2019 367705010 105  
571255 CAPT RALPH SPA ROANOKE FISH COMPANY INC 5897 US HIGHWAY 64 MANNS HARBOR NC 27953-9442 11/1/2017 10/31/2018 367143030 74  
689213 SHAWNA LUCILLE SPA TLG TRAWLERS INC 10871 GA HIGHWAY 99 DARIEN GA 31305-3435 5/24/2017 8/31/2018 368000070 66  
1026244 PACIFICS SPA DELORES OF WANCHESE INC 48 WATER ST HAMPTON VA 23663-1718 4/1/2018 3/31/2019 367020610 74  
1060577 LADY SAMAIRA SPA WILLIAMS, SAMMIE EUGENE 200 MAIN ST SWANQUARTER NC 27885-9700 6/26/2018 4/30/2019 367172110 79  
606639 PALMETTO PRIDE SPA REAVES, CAMERON LATEN 17 QUAIL RIDGE CIR N BEAUFORT SC 29906-9027 1/25/2018 12/31/2018 338230346 66  
917630 LADY KIMBERLY SPA PITTMAN, KENNETH RAY SR 314 ROYAL RD BEAUFORT NC 28516-6572 1/9/2018 7/31/2018 367435910 69  
1069510 MCKENZIE SPA TRAWLER NEW HOPE INC PO BOX 100 HOBUCKEN NC 28537-0100 8/1/2017 8/31/2018 366973860 77  
1029895 BIRDIE P SPA TRAWLER CAPT ALFRED INC PO BOX 100 HOBUCKEN NC 28537-0100 7/1/2018 6/30/2019 367107940 78  
1056576 MICAH BELL SPA CAPT GASTON LLC PO BOX 3321 NEW BERN NC 28564-3321 8/1/2017 7/31/2018 367521460 79  
615409 HANNAH JAE SPA WHITE, GEORGE EDWARD III 8 CRYSTAL ST SEABROOK SC 29940-3604 1/1/2018 12/31/2018 338199694 66  
615565 MISS KIRK SPA MISS KIRK INC 105 SWEETBRIAR RD WASHINGTON NC 27889-9229 4/1/2018 3/31/2019 367148930 78  
  Capt Lee                 7933725 74  
632915 Wanda Gail SPA WANDA GAIL II LLC PO BOX 533 HARKERS IS NC 28531-0533 1/26/2018 7/31/2019 368004960 66  
658242 LILLIE JANE SPA POWELL, JOSEPH PARSON 132 POWELLS RD BEAUFORT NC 28516-7580 7/30/2018 3/31/2019 368008560 66  
  Capt Vern                 367728060 66  
  Lady Madison                 367790550 95  
  Sheila Rene                 367095140 78  
614436 CARESSA MAE SPA DREWS SEAFOOD INC 264 CHAPEL CREEK DR BAYBORO NC 28515-9382 4/24/2018 9/30/2019 368039710 102.0  
  Miss Lewis                 368014920 65  
                    Average 76  

The Capt Lee "pinged" he is still shrimping-

Edited by Rick - 03 August 2018 at 1:39pm
fiogf49gjkf0d
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic