FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My wife done good!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
weekender View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weekender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My wife done good!
    Posted: 09 December 2017 at 2:42pm
 I have been working away from home, NY to be exact but that hasn't slowed my wife down from going after the deer. She had been several days in a row less Sunday.  I knew she was going Thursday while I was driving home and was hoping for a call. Just 5 mins of legal shooting time was left when the my phone ran and she said "I sent you a picture".  I knew it was prolly a good one because she had been seeing and passing quiet a few lately. This is a really nice 4.5 year old 200 lb buck. She dropped him with her .243 at 130 yards. She had already taken a doe with her bow and another with her muzzleloader. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pm7vMlDaCE

mak'n do
Scott Hobbs View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott Hobbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2017 at 9:15pm
Yes sir, nice buck indeed, congrats to her
De Oppresso Liber

The healing of a soul is only a cast away.
Billistic View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2017 at 12:25pm
Wow! Way to go Kay! That is an awesome buck only surpassed by the Elk you got a couple of years ago. Greg, are you a little jealous?
Chuck Laughridge View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuck Laughridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2017 at 7:06pm
CONGRATS!!!
weekender View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weekender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2017 at 7:36pm
If I'm jealous, I have to keep it to myself. Mostly just PROUD!!!
mak'n do
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic