FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

kings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fishing fever View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fishing fever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kings
    Posted: 29 October 2017 at 8:02am
Fished the nw places yesterday. Kings were thick. Boats hooked up every where. Bite was little slow for us. Fish wanted live baits. We had ballyhoo. Plus I was thinking deep pulling 2 planners. But they wanted it on top. Once we figure that out did better landing 4 missed couple more . Could have done better if I figured things out sooner. But we got fish. Hit the bottom some also but the sharks owned that.
You Can,t catch a fish unless your lines in the water ( 21 cuddy cab trophy )Water Bug Also 14 ft John boat
drumwagon1 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote drumwagon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2017 at 3:50pm
We caught them there last week and the week before, fished pogies last week had 9 by 2:00 headed in, pulled dead cigar minnows week before got 6 and was back at the dock just before 12:00, they are there but also the sharks are to, all we fished was on top.
Rick View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2017 at 2:11pm

Fished Thursday with twenty-five other boats at NWP#1.  Constant action on Hank Brown rigs with ballyhoo.  Put six in the box and released another six at the boat.  Perfect eating size.  Many thanks to a great friend and one of the best fishermen I know for turning me on to dead bait.  He just broke me from being a live bait snob. Smile  How easy can it get!

What's for dinner?  Perfect eating size, smoked fresh king mack!

Edited by Rick - 06 November 2017 at 9:33am
fiogf49gjkf0d
NC Fisheries Management- Motto: Too Little, Too Late, Too Bad   Slogan: Shrimp On! Mission Statement: Enable Commercial Fishing At Any and All Cost, Regardless of Impact to the Resource.
CapRandy View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapRandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2017 at 4:40pm
NICE
Murder is killing but all killing is not murder
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic