FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Summer/Fall Albies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chuck Laughridge View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuck Laughridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Summer/Fall Albies
    Posted: 23 September 2017 at 6:29pm
We we got em the last day of summer and the first day of fall in The Hook all the way to Shark Island!

Very happy to see fall finally get here, now if we can just keep Maria offshore and move on with 2017.

Good Fishing!!!  

Edited by Chuck Laughridge - 23 September 2017 at 6:31pm
Mark T View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2017 at 9:48am
Chuck,
          Am I able to get from the Boathouse to the hook on the sound side without running aground.
23Mako View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 23Mako Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2017 at 8:47am
Yes you should. Took a 23 mako there this weekend. 
Mark T View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2017 at 4:10pm
 What was the shallowest point. What tide were you on. My Parker 23se drafts about 18" motor down.
Chuck Laughridge View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuck Laughridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2017 at 6:51am
Originally posted by Mark T Mark T wrote:

Chuck,
          Am I able to get from the Boathouse to the hook on the sound side without running aground.

I'd say yes, even at low tide, but even with gps tracks from the old Calico Jacks care should be taken after this storm as some bars/shallow spots may change a bit.  Personally, I'd rather run it at dead low with sunshine, then you can read the water better.

Buoys are only gone from east of Calico Jacks past the "S curve" and then pick back up on out to open water.  

Good Fishing!!!  
Mark T View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2017 at 3:39pm
 Thank You. Hope to see you on the water.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic