FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barden inlet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CAPT PICKLE View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAPT PICKLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barden inlet
    Posted: 11 August 2017 at 5:09pm
Drove through there today and the buoys on s-turn are gone and the pole markers have been changed to danger markers... pvc pipes have replaced the buoys and the coast guard has taken up the buoys ... what is the status of the channel with the state ...will they dredge it or just abandon access to the cape except from the ocean at Beaufort... gonna be alot of grounded boats there!!!!
Rick View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2017 at 6:26pm
fiogf49gjkf0d
NC Fisheries Management- Motto: Too Little, Too Late, Too Bad   Slogan: Shrimp On! Mission Statement: Enable Commercial Fishing At Any and All Cost, Regardless of Impact to the Resource.
TomM View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2017 at 8:07pm
Back to old school. Slower and look at sticks/pipes. Eastern shore of va has been like this for years. Old markers on intracoastal in two feet. Since my fees on boats have doubled for dredging Bardens is my choice since sea entrance so much better and as Ruark said not so many "Willie to off the pickle boats" course my man Chuckie might have to get under 6000rpm😂😂

Edited by TomM - 11 August 2017 at 8:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic