FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sat 6/3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CAPT PICKLE View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAPT PICKLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sat 6/3
    Posted: 03 June 2017 at 6:07pm
Headed south today found some pretty water on the 400 line about 120ft picked up 3 headed on off to the deep water turned green so i picked up and ran back in shore where i started and picked at some more ended up with 10 mahi released a albacore and a bif barracuda .. lost a really nice wahoo .. sounde slow for the fleet water temp was 80.2 dropped to 79 offshore no big breaks no grass !!!
Dog Daze View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dog Daze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2017 at 9:34pm
Had a Group on today for military appreciation day. In an attempt to beat the crowds we went up to your neck of the woods, fished between 750 and 780 line. Found some scattered grass in 180 to 200 feet and managed to scrape up five or six mahi. Then we came inside to the far east tanker area and tried to put them on some amberjack. Managed one small AJ. The bite seemed a little off today, water temp was 77.5 from 120 feet to 350 feet. But what a beautiful day on the water

Edited by Dog Daze - 04 June 2017 at 7:47am
47 Buddy Davis "Wet Dream"
CAPT PICKLE View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAPT PICKLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2017 at 10:50am
tried to callya on the radio that am figured yu might be south i missed ya by 50 miles catch ya late next week looks pretty out there today... im hoping the fishin picks up... sounded slow everywhere the last few days need some new water to push in towards the beach
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic