FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Morehead city Offshore

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dog Daze View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dog Daze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Morehead city Offshore
    Posted: 15 April 2017 at 5:35pm
Second trip out today on the new boat, and the first blood on the decks. Didn't want anything to do with the big rock on Easter weekend so we pushed south. Put lines in around the rise and pushed off shore a little bit and found a weed line in about 200 feet of water. I was out last week and hadn't seen any sign of Mahi, so was going to blow right past it. And about 100 yards before we hit the weed line one of the lines went off and we had a nice Mahi on but lost him. Got to the weed line and started to follow it and ended up with six or seven fairly nice fish, not huge but nice. Then mother nature decided to show her butt and it kind of cut the day short about 1230, 1o'clock. Nice ride in with the following sea.
47 Buddy Davis "Wet Dream"
kmacker69 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmacker69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2017 at 8:15pm
Good to hear your back at it!  Have to catch up one of these days!
Hoo-King'em II

C3400 Pursuit CC,

Scott
fishing fever View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishing fever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2017 at 11:28pm
Sweet
You Can,t catch a fish unless your lines in the water ( 21 cuddy cab trophy )Water Bug Also 14 ft John boat
Dog Daze View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dog Daze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2017 at 6:40am
You're always welcome Scott. How've you been feeling?
fishing fever View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishing fever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2017 at 7:55am
Dog good to see you post
You Can,t catch a fish unless your lines in the water ( 21 cuddy cab trophy )Water Bug Also 14 ft John boat
kmacker69 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmacker69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2017 at 11:44am
Older but back to full strength!  Selling my boat, so been bumming rides at Radio Island to teach guys how to bottom fish.  (Know I'll never get you sold on it except as a last resort though!)  Wink
Hoo-King'em II

C3400 Pursuit CC,

Scott
BlueWaterMan View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueWaterMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2017 at 3:29pm
DD...I believe we heard you out there on the radio talking about "got there early and caught 6 Mahi real quick then it just died...". We probably saw you out there because we were in the same area. What kind of boat you running these days??  
Tight Lines
Dog Daze View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dog Daze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2017 at 6:52pm
47 Buddy Davis named "Wet Dream."
Bite Me 05 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro
NCW SUPPORTER

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bite Me 05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2017 at 9:51pm
Now that is the perfect name for your boat
LOL
fiogf49gjkf0d
Support your local hooker
Dog Daze View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dog Daze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2017 at 6:51am
Brian, come on down.
Pro
Pro
NCW SUPPORTER

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bite Me 05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2017 at 8:13pm
You are gonna see me before too long Wink
fiogf49gjkf0d
dale ty View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dale ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2017 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Bite Me 05 Bite Me 05 wrote:

You are gonna see me before too long Wink
Looking forward to getting together Brian and filling the box.
2300CC Key West Bluewater Twin 115 Yami's Raleigh/Atlantic Beach"DIRTY D"
Pro
Pro
NCW SUPPORTER

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bite Me 05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2017 at 6:10am
You and me both Dale. My freezer is ready for something too
Thumbs Up
fiogf49gjkf0d
bmac View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2017 at 8:50am
DD: I think you need to change your tag line. Congrats on the new boat. Hope she raises lots of fish for you.
Dog Daze View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dog Daze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2017 at 5:25am
Done, thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic