FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mosquito Spray Services

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
scott26038 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott26038 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mosquito Spray Services
    Posted: 15 March 2017 at 4:52pm
Hello everybody. I'm a long time "lurker" on here and an occasional poster but I don't get to fish as much as I want to. Trying to change that... And before I get to the point... I hope the Bonito hurry on in to Diver's Rock soon. :)

I have a Mosquito Spray business in Fayetteville and I'm trying to build a book of business in the New Hanover and Brunswick county areas. Pender too if I can get it. In any case, I offer $45 spray applications that are guaranteed for 3 weeks with no contract required and no bank drafts and crazy stuff that my competitors try to use. I'd love for any of you to call me because I could use the work. I could do a $40 NCWaterman special if that sounds good. Please feel free to spread the word and/or ask any questions if you want. I'll also offer to come and spray your yard FOR FREE once if you would like to try it so that you can believe it works. You must provide your username and reference the NCWaterman site to remind me of the special. I know it works and my customers love it.

The goal is to get enough business to help my wife and I move nearer to the coast. My daughter will start school at UNCW this fall and my wife will find a job in the medical community as she is an office manager/biller/coderand good at it.

Anything you can do helps...

www.mosquitosprayservices.com
www.facebook.com/mosquitosprayservices/
Scott Sessoms
910-309-5103

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic