FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hope Y'all Like Your Boy Cooper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paralichthys View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paralichthys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hope Y'all Like Your Boy Cooper
    Posted: 07 January 2017 at 3:56pm
Here's the guy you boys voted for because he's going to do so much for rec fishing. 'Course, he's going to wreck everything else, but y'all wanted him. Enjoy!

Typical Dem
todobien View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todobien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2017 at 4:10pm
Don't forget Trump bragged about walking thru the beauty psgent dressing rooms so Rep folks ought to be fine with repealing HB2 as should Franklin Graham as he is a big supporter
BaitWaster View Drop Down
Pro
Pro
NCW PATRON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaitWaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2017 at 6:15pm
Guess he's just flexing his 0.1% plurality muscles.

I'm not here for a long time, but I'm here for a good time.

The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie
dead_fowl View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dead_fowl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2018 at 8:43am
Leftists' will be leftists'.  He's really showing his true colors now.

"RALEIGH — In the wake of a deadly Florida school shooting, Gov. Roy Cooper wants the North Carolina legislature to pass gun regulations that would require background checks and permits for people looking to buy some semi-automatic rifles.

He also wants a process through which people can ask courts to take guns away temporarily from someone considered dangerous.

Cooper unveiled highlights of his proposals in an online post Wednesday, the same day young people walked out of schools to seek action on gun violence.

The Democratic governor writes he wants the age to purchase assault-style weapons increased from 18 to 21 until the federal government takes action to discontinue those sales altogether.

The General Assembly reconvenes in May. The Republican-led legislature has approved laws that expanded areas where guns are allowed."

Rick View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2018 at 3:54pm
From a guy who shot competitively in college, bought his first pistol in 1976, been an NRA member since 1979 and spent a little time at the range this past Saturday with the AR, I really don't have an issue with requiring a minimum age of 21 to purchase "assault rifles".  I wouldn't have a problem applying pistol permit rules to "assault rifles".  I certainly don't have a problem asking the court to take guns away from anyone ruled to be a danger to themselves or someone else.

My interpretation is that's all the Governor was suggesting.

I'm sure others disagree.  I think we can all agree that responsible gun ownership is good for the future of all responsible gun owners.

This is what we need to be concerned about-

Four years of Hillary stacking the courts after Obama would have been very bad.

fiogf49gjkf0d
NC Fisheries Management- Motto: Too Little, Too Late, Too Bad   Slogan: Shrimp On! Mission Statement: Enable Commercial Fishing At Any and All Cost, Regardless of Impact to the Resource.
dead_fowl View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dead_fowl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2018 at 8:25am
I stand firmly against any attempt by any politician to restrict the means by which I defend my life, or more importantly the life of my family.  

Secondly, I have zero confidence in the courts ability to pass judgment on who is competent enough to possess a weapon.  

Thirdly, PPP laws are complete BS.  A young man can be drafted into the military and be expected to perhaps die in defense of our county, but when he comes home he can't even go purchase a handgun.  It's a feel good law passed by ignorant politicians and enforced by just as ignorant local sheriffs depts. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic