FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

But Are You Really?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Big Basstard View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: But Are You Really?
    Posted: 10 September 2016 at 5:40pm
"SORRY"?

I have noticed over the years that the absolute "FOS" word to come out of the mouths of the brainless is "SORRY"....and most often with a "I'M" glued in front of it by people who simply aren't 'sorry" about anything at all...

To day I went to the grocery store and was plastered with 7...count um 7 "I'm Sorry's" by people who go through like constantly spouting it.

One of the brain damaged ....a spry young thing of about 70...blocked off the entire isle...ran about 20 feet backwards to start a conversation with her friend....possibly equally as brain damaged...and left me standing there to stare at them for about 5 minutes...the "friend" said..."Hey I think you blocked the isle off" and with that she sauntered back....moved the cart...and said...you guessed it...."Sorry" while staring at me.

I didn't say a word and attempted to move about my business...when the "Sorry Lady" said, "....well don't you have anything to say"?

I looked her in the eye and said..."I bet you drive a car the same way"...and went on my way.

I waked up to a freezer door...opened it up and was reaching in when someone said...."Sorry" and reached under my arm,...snatched a bag of frozen veggies and took off in a cloud of dust.

I was 3 feet from the check out counter and a "Super Market Track Star" did a slide to get in front of me that even Ty Cobb would have been envious of...less the high cleats...and that elicited a "You gotta be kidding me" and I got in return a ..."I'm Sorry" which me me respond with a "You sure as hell are"... which he sheepishly turned his back and pretended to become instantaneously deaf.

...but he was not done....he didn't have enough cash for the 3 items...and his credit card wouldn't work....he left the items on the counter and said that he would run to the car and see if he had money there.

The cashier said "Sorry....I have to keep the line moving"...the track star said "Sorry"...and left

He started checking my stuff and said..."SORRY"...I responded with "I'm sorry I ever left my house today"..

And I was the only one who was sincere!
CapRandy View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapRandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2016 at 1:08pm
Sorry seems to be the hardest word........to use correctly
Murder is killing but all killing is not murder
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic