FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liar, Liar...Pants On Fire...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Big Basstard View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liar, Liar...Pants On Fire...
    Posted: 25 August 2016 at 6:12am
Good Ol' "Mister Horse Trader" himself...Obama...has yet once again lied like a rug to the people of the USA.

A few days back a jet filled with 400 million dollars in un-marked bills left from a undisclosed airport in the cover of darkness and flew directly to Iran and turned that money over to the words leading sponsor of terrorism....and then just by chance...a couple of Iranian held US hostages were released ....

When asked about this extremely strange coincidence....Obama belched out that it wasn't ransom.....it just was a coincidence that he had no knowledge of...

When asked why the US sent un-marked cash.....Obama grinned...chuckled and stated that the US and Iran had no banking capability and it wasn't like we could send them a check or wire them the money....

But less that 48 hours ago...Obama authorized 10 separate payments of 13 million dollars each be WIRED to Iran without authorization of congress.

...and in response to the perceived weakness of the USA.....Iranian gun boats buzzed out fleet in the Straights of Hormuze....

Our Fleet....ordered to stand down.....
Curmudgeon View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curmudgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2016 at 3:54pm
I keep hearing about 'unmarked' currency, and for the life of me I can't figure out why it should have been 'marked' ...             Confused   
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2016 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Curmudgeon Curmudgeon wrote:

I keep hearing about 'unmarked' currency, and for the life of me I can't figure out why it should have been 'marked' ...             Confused    

Ok...I will attempt to explain.....

Iran has funded terrorism all over the world, but it has always been difficult to actually prove it because they always give the terrorists small UNMARKED money.

Absolutely everyone in the entire world wide intelligence agencies knows this....and so should the Obama administration...BUT when Iran demanded it...Obama did exactly what they wanted.

SO! now they have a really great big pile of it to flash the world over to whomever they want to fund terrorist activities with clean. untraceable money.
Glacierbaze View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glacierbaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2016 at 8:00pm
Not even serial numbers, LOL.  How do you know it is not marked, we have come a long way since cutting the corner off a bill with a pair of scissors. 
"You can never elevate your own character by stepping on someone else's."

"Never argue with a man who loves the sound of his own voice."
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2016 at 11:33pm
GB....

I see that....once again....you are typing wearing that big red rubber nose, the red wig and them over sized shoes again....

...unfortunately...all always...still not funny...
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curmudgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 3:43pm
Tell me again who's gonna track the 'marked' bills, and what makes anyone think the bill that was delivered to Tehran will be the bill that a terrorists bought ammo with, or what some little girl bought a smoothie with ...            Clown
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 4:30pm
hahahahahahaaha....

Why "dead bodies" Curmudgeon...

Hey...is PY Sully still kicking? I remember you and him being blood brothers around here...
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curmudgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2016 at 3:25pm
Sorry, were the questions too hard? At least Sully usually tried for a response that at least made sense ...    Wink
dontcatchmany View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontcatchmany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2016 at 12:15pm

Sorry, were the questions too hard? At least Sully usually tried for a response that at least made sense ...    Wink

Sense To Himself Only

Edited by dontcatchmany - 29 August 2016 at 12:16pm
Straits, N.C.

"..... shall not be infringed."

MilitaryAppreciationDay.org One, Simple, THANKS!
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2016 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by dontcatchmany dontcatchmany wrote:

Sense To Himself Only

Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curmudgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2016 at 3:05pm
I guess the questions were too hard. I'll try to ask one at a time in the future ...           Clown
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2016 at 3:37pm

I guess the questions were too hard. I'll try to ask one at a time in the future ...           Clown

You were answered...you just can't understand....

But then again...both you and PY Sully voted for the trash that now occupies the WH...both times he ran....
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curmudgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2016 at 3:20pm
Yep, you lost me at 'dead bodies', my bad.  Since you think you know who I voted for in the past, put on your Swami turban and take a crack at this year ...

Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2016 at 4:42pm
You will either vote for Clinton who will destroy this country....or some flea who stand no chance of winning...

...so says Karnak..
alronva View Drop Down
Experienced
Experienced

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alronva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2016 at 9:07am
Love him, hate him, whatever.

But there is one thing that we can all agree on ... that PY was one hell of a funny guy ... a veritable laugh riot ... the gift that never stopped giving.

Two of his best knee slappers ... 

"I give more thought to issues than anybody else on this forum" 

(due to my superior Massachusetts education) "I am the only person on this forum who has ever heard of 'To Kill a Mockingbird'"

(and I'll have to paraphrase his following profoundly hilarious social observation because I do not have the verbatim quotation handy at the moment) ...

Where I come from (in Lie-a-Watha Warren's Tee Pee's backyard) we are neighborly, well educated people, not like you rubes down here. Up there we are progressive and enlightened. We'll let anybody come in before dawn and put a deer stand up any tree on our property in our back yard, no deplorable humanity-phobic questions asked, and start blasting away as soon as the sun first peeps over the horizon. Up in Massachusetts, we're just naturally like that, enlightened and progressive. 

Yes, the political forum never was the same after ol PY passed on to that great Soros "Occupy the Golden Streets" protest in the sky ! I remember DCM was particularly heartbroken when his enlightened commentaries ceased.

And I also remember how despondent BB was when those tender and loving photos (and accompanying worshipful political commentary) from Jeffy, of himself, adoring John Edwards' latest $600 hairdo likewise ceased. 

Yes indeed, those were the good ol' days. I wonder if we will ever again see such a golden age of enlightened, progressive, overeducated online hilarity <sigh>. Cry 

*HOPE! CHANGE! - YES WE CAN - HILLARY IS NOT SICK, TRUMP'S BROWNSHIRTS GREASED UP THE SIDEWALK ! *
alronva View Drop Down
Experienced
Experienced

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alronva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2016 at 9:55am
BTW - We didn't shortchange those peace loving Iranian mullahs.

$400 million ... I think not, that would have been an insulting offer.

No indeed, it turns out that we sent them over $1.7 BILLION dollars in small bills (and that is just what has leaked out so far, I expect it will go even higher).

Yes, such enlightened, progressive, and far sighted ransom paying based initiatives will surely provide many more opportunities for us to support other equally altruistic regimes in the region that care enough to provide temporary food, lodging, and hospitality to other small isolated groups of our military personnel and citizens that are within an easy grabbing distance.

Actually, the term "ransom" does not apply here. No, No, let's not use such non-lawyerly, coarse language. Any properly parsing progressive former (but later disbarred) lawyer (like our commander in chief, Barack "Gomer" Obama and his likewise disbarred former Secretary of State) knows that the proper descriptive terminology for the $1.7 BILLION dollar exchange of planeloads of small bills would define such a progressive action as a "noble, humanitarian exchange" ... "for the children", mind you ! 

*HOPE! CHANGE! - YES WE CAN - HILLARY IS NOT SICK, TRUMP'S BROWNSHIRTS GREASED UP THE SIDEWALK ! *
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2016 at 12:09pm
Yes Alronva...

After the demise of our beloved "Jeffro" I threw myself down on my knees and shouted up into the heavens....."WHY"????

I then went on a quest ...frantically searching for another "National Treasure"...PY SULLY....yet my search has produced no fruit.

I fondly remember the heady days when we were all graced by the magnificence of PY who's greatest defining moment in life came one night when he announced that "HE"....and only he.....ever read "To Kill A Mocking Bird" and how inept we all really were.

I sat their "awe struck" while attempting to formalize a response in my normal "grunts and groans" when both "Jeffro and PY" tag teamed up to "wrasstle" all of us low brows into intellectual submission holds.

Yes! Long gone are the days when I used to dream of someone's head under the water with a duration so long that their last air bubble popped on the surface...and schools of demon white whales whisked away this "Ahab" of a internet intelligencer....

Plus....if PY could be found....it would give "DCM" something to do!
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curmudgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 11:29pm
You will either vote for Clinton who will destroy this country....or some flea who stand no chance of winning...

Sorry Karnac, your ju-ju is slipping, I was thinking of voting for a man or a woman. Or as they say in NJ, maybe both ...          Clown
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2016 at 2:07am

Sorry Karnac, your ju-ju is slipping, I was thinking of voting for a man or a woman. Or as they say in NJ, maybe both ...          Clown

Rupaul or Kaitlin Jenner?
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curmudgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2016 at 3:14pm
Sorry, neither is on my ballot, and I don't do write-ins ...           Confused
dontcatchmany View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontcatchmany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2016 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Big Basstard Big Basstard wrote:

Yes Alronva...

After the demise of our beloved "Jeffro" I threw myself down on my knees and shouted up into the heavens....."WHY"????

I then went on a quest ...frantically searching for another "National Treasure"...PY SULLY....yet my search has produced no fruit.

I fondly remember the heady days when we were all graced by the magnificence of PY who's greatest defining moment in life came one night when he announced that "HE"....and only he.....ever read "To Kill A Mocking Bird" and how inept we all really were.

I sat their "awe struck" while attempting to formalize a response in my normal "grunts and groans" when both "Jeffro and PY" tag teamed up to "wrasstle" all of us low brows into intellectual submission holds.

Yes! Long gone are the days when I used to dream of someone's head under the water with a duration so long that their last air bubble popped on the surface...and schools of demon white whales whisked away this "Ahab" of a internet intelligencer....

Plus....if PY could be found....it would give "DCM" something to do!

something to do? Come on BB! If the sob was found I do have a baseball bat that has never hit a ball and needs to be swatting some old idiot know it all's head. PizzyWhySilly! And Jeffy probably caused his own demise. Hate that that might have happened, but nothing I feel bad about. Heck, both of them are probably occupying more earthly territory than they deserve. They sure as helck used more oxygen than they deserved.

Edited by dontcatchmany - 22 September 2016 at 2:38pm
Straits, N.C.

"..... shall not be infringed."

MilitaryAppreciationDay.org One, Simple, THANKS!
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2016 at 11:23pm
"DCM"....

Well John....

Back in the day....when this section of NCW was more like a no hold bar wrasslin' match....and You, Jimmy and myself would tag team up and throw more flying drop kicks than anyone on the planet...it really was fun.

As for me, John....I'm trying to just smoke an old skunk out of a hole cause as far as I can see....there don't appear to be anyone left to put a whuppin' and a whompin' on around here anymore.

Hell John...you slapped Ol' PY up side the head so much back in the old days that he probably got brain damaged...

Always good to here from you John.
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curmudgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2016 at 2:40am

CapRandy View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapRandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2016 at 9:00am
Ransom money is just that illegal payoff that was not suppose to be "We will not negotiate with terrorist" Whether marked or not you can bet your safety its going to terrorist support,vote for Clinton and be a victim for another eight years you Putz !
Murder is killing but all killing is not murder
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic