FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Loyalty of Politicians

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Big Basstard View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Loyalty of Politicians
    Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:51am
The republican voters of the USA have spoken and the MAJORITY have said that they want Donald Trump as their next president.

More republicans have voted for Trump than any other republican running for president in recent history, BUT the hierarchy of professional republican politicians refuse to endorse him and jump on the bandwagon AGAINST Fat Hillary....or the Old Demented Hippy...

Come to think of it.....IF the republican leadership would have put up this much of a fuss about Obama 8 years ago....chances are he would have never become president.

So what's the deal?

Are they all afraid that Trump will start having "Fire Side Chats" and tell the American people just how much and WHO has been sticking it to them ?

...or is there really only one party that is designed to rule America with an iron hand covered by a velvet glove....because it seems that the hierarchy of both republican and democrat parties have equal hate of Donald Trump.

One thing to think about......Absolutely everything that Donald Trump has said to date has been the absolute truth....and maybe both parties don't want you to have it!
CapRandy View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapRandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 9:31pm
The truth makes you see things you usually can't
Murder is killing but all killing is not murder
boatp2lee View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boatp2lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 8:47am
The words "loyalty" and "politicians" should not be used in the same sentence.
I'm Lost. I've Gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, PLEASE ask me to wait.
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by boatp2lee boatp2lee wrote:

The words "loyalty" and "politicians" should not be used in the same sentence.

Maybe....?

...but should a person really....really....have listened to everything that Trump has said then they would have to absolutely agree that everything that he has said is 100% true...

One must start thinking that when you cut through all the BS....then what's left must be the truth...

Trump has said that having the 13+ million illegal aliens in our country is a strain on our economy as well as the capability of American citizens finding employment.

.....as well as keeping down the wages of American citizens in our country.

Paul Ryan is a PUNK....as are all the other republican politician leaders who will not endorse Trump as the republican nominee.

As for me.....I want TRUMP to be the POTUS....I want him to straighten out our economy....I want him to build our military back up......I want TRUMP to inform the world that we will not be "footing the bill" for everything under the sun .......I want TRUMP to tell these half azzed dictators around the world that when they threaten us ...OR OUR ALIES ....that there will one hell of a dear price to pay.....and that TERRORISM...just don't pay....

....or we could vote Fat Hilary or the Demented Old Hippy and take a shovel to what's left of our country...
boatp2lee View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boatp2lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 8:08am
Hey, don't get me wrong. I don't want the Hildebeast or Comrad Bernie either. I just don't see how Her Donald will make all these things he's talking about happen all by himself. He seems to forget, all this stuff has got to go through a congress that he doesn't employ, that he can't fire, therefore he can't force them to do his bidding, which is the only style of governance that he is used to.

Personally, I don't like any of them. I think they're all a bunch of self-serving bureaucrats that respond to their own personal agendas with no regard to the wishes of their constituents.
I'm Lost. I've Gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, PLEASE ask me to wait.
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 5:27am
Originally posted by boatp2lee boatp2lee wrote:

Hey, don't get me wrong. I don't want the Hildebeast or Comrad Bernie either. I just don't see how Her Donald will make all these things he's talking about happen all by himself. He seems to forget, all this stuff has got to go through a congress that he doesn't employ, that he can't fire, therefore he can't force them to do his bidding, which is the only style of governance that he is used to.

Personally, I don't like any of them. I think they're all a bunch of self-serving bureaucrats that respond to their own personal agendas with no regard to the wishes of their constituents.

Could be....

But I believe that Trump has one thing going for him that none of the others have....he is willing to tell the people of the USA the truth...and that's what's scaring the hell out of both sides of the fence.

Should Trump confirm what most people already "believe" what's wrong with the government in an "official manner" then many politicians will loose their jobs and many might spend some time in the brig.....and one can only hope that a gallows could be built on the steps of the Capitol for the worst offenders.

Right now our country is in really bad shape, and who knows? Maybe it isn't fixable without a whole world upheaval, but should Clinton or Bernie get in...it can only get worse.     
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 9:34pm
So here I was...

Waiting for someone....ANYONE...to shout out "GD BIG...you be right as rain"...

But unfortunately...It appears that way too many people simply don't want to stand up....LIKE MEN....and be counted...

I'll be the first one to say that this half white AH that we have in the WH is the absolute biggest POS that has ever been elected as POTUS since my many days on this planet...but really what difference does it really make if there isn't anyone who will "MAN UP" and state the same?

BaitWaster View Drop Down
Pro
Pro
NCW PATRON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaitWaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Big Basstard Big Basstard wrote:

The republican voters of the USA have spoken and the MAJORITY have said that they want Donald Trump as their next president.

Never learned 40.6% of the popular vote was a majority of the voters or even a MAJORITY. 

Think the term you are looking for is plurality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_of_the_Republican_Party_presidential_primaries,_2016
I'm not here for a long time, but I'm here for a good time.

The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2016 at 5:49am
Originally posted by BaitWaster BaitWaster wrote:

Never learned 40.6% of the popular vote was a majority of the voters or even a MAJORITY. 

It is the majority when the other guys running get less...
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 8:30am
It apprars to me that there was a bunch of politicians that wanted Trump to swear up and down that IF he lost that he would stay true to the party AND would support the winner.........which he did.

All the other creeps took the same pledge........but have broken it.

And the scum Romney is the worst of them all
dontcatchmany View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontcatchmany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2016 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by BaitWaster BaitWaster wrote:

Think the term you are looking for is plurality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_of_the_Republican_Party_presidential_primaries,_2016

Bernie, check your math today!
Straits, N.C.

"..... shall not be infringed."

MilitaryAppreciationDay.org One, Simple, THANKS!
SouthernSon View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthernSon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 2:48pm
As bad as its been, We Got Nothing To Lose! Go Trump!

It won't hurt, even if it don't do no good!
Southern is a feeling in your heart. Past Commander Sons of Confederate Veterans. Go Wolfpack! Somewhere Downeast
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic