FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rants and raves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CapRandy View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapRandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rants and raves
    Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:26pm
We need to get together and have a Rants and Raves make America Great Again cookout and beer tasting ?
Murder is killing but all killing is not murder
ol_salt View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ol_salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:01pm
count me in, I have one heck of a chili recipe and will give assistance with a ride if someone wants to attend and unable to drive
CapRandy View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapRandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:17am
Ok then lets find a spot to have a get together around MHC / AB that has room and meets the criteria for parking bathrooms and use of beer and set it up,we already have a chili recipe,maybe add some kind of fishing one day event thing?
ol_salt View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ol_salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:47pm
open to all members here, lets see what kind of response we get for a good showing
CapRandy View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapRandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:47pm
Well old salt it doesn't look good,I guess the politically correct have shun us ?
ol_salt View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ol_salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:00pm
we'll give them a little time to come around but next time I'm headed east I'll give you a shout, we can still have a cold one and down a few oysters or shrimp
Curmudgeon View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curmudgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:21pm
It's karma catching up. Ole Andy would whip the ass of the numb-nuts who put his face on a Federal Reserve note. He spent his entire term fighting a national bank. It's money, no one really gives a s**t, time to let him rest in peace ...                Wink
dontcatchmany View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontcatchmany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:08pm
Can pizz why and Jethro weakley attend?....in spirit I guess?    speaking of having to pizz.
Straits, N.C.

"..... shall not be infringed."

MilitaryAppreciationDay.org One, Simple, THANKS!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic