FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Romney

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Big Basstard View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Romney
    Posted: 04 March 2016 at 9:10pm
Oh My...

In an attempt to prove...yet once again.....just how little of what he says really matter...Mitt "The Snit" Romney has come out of seclusion after getting his pepsodent smile wiped off his face by the current "squatter" in the WH...to once again shoot his mouth off and take away all doubt of his status of him being the "number #1" buffoon of the GOP!

So after having his "I'm better than you" smug azz abysmally handed to him by a guy who's only claim to fame is that he was a rabble rouser from Chicago and that in his first 4 years in the hot seat he spent more money that all the previous presidents put together ever spent.....Romney now feels that it's important that he goes on the airwaves and badmouths Donald Trump who is by far...the GOP top choice of "We The People".

And why is he doing this?

Why are politicians of both parties doing this?

Well.....it's because all politicians are attempting to stave off a storm of American citizens from rising up and getting rid of all "career politicians" and possibly insisting that all the ones in office now be held liable for all the evil BS that they have perpetrated on the American People.

If Trump gets in....he will change politics as we know it....FOREVER!
CapRandy View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapRandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2016 at 12:30am
Well with all the free loaders,misfits,thugs and illegal alien supporters and those sexually challenged people voting it will be hard to keep Clinton out of the Whitehouse, even though she's a liar and got some good people killed for nothing,Romneys sour grapes hopefully will build more support for Trump from the people,all the other republicans instead of bashing him should be supporting him,but good luck on that
Murder is killing but all killing is not murder
drumwagon1 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumwagon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2016 at 12:27pm
ClapClapClap
Originally posted by CapRandy CapRandy wrote:

Well with all the free loaders,misfits,thugs and illegal alien supporters and those sexually challenged people voting it will be hard to keep Clinton out of the Whitehouse, even though she's a liar and got some good people killed for nothing,Romneys sour grapes hopefully will build more support for Trump from the people,all the other republicans instead of bashing him should be supporting him,but good luck on that

Couldn't have said it better myself, my hats off to you sir !!!
Big Basstard View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2016 at 8:59pm
Randy...

It appears that the majority of politicians cater to the " free loaders,misfits,thugs and illegal alien supporters and those sexually challenged people "....that you have mentioned.

....and their reason?

Well....It could be that the majority of politicians DEPEND ON the good normal americans to be too busy attempting to make money to feed their families to pay attention to all the evil stuff that they are doing.....whereas....the ones you mentioned always see to be wanting things so they become the "squeaky wheel" that most often gets greased.

On a different note....I surely do hope that when Trump becomes President that he finds a place for Carson on his cabinet.

I believe him to be a good and honest man who unfortunately just doesn't seem to have the "right stuff" to be our president.

Stump1187 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stump1187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2016 at 9:43am

I hope we have a good VP, who know what is found in the future with her could be close to impeachment material..
CapRandy View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapRandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2016 at 1:41pm
If I could only be voted in as President the first thing I would do would be to take the gloves off the FBI and have her azz indicted
Murder is killing but all killing is not murder
dontcatchmany View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontcatchmany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2016 at 7:12pm

If I could only be voted in as President the first thing I would do would be to take the gloves off the FBI and have her azz indicted

...and hang the beoitch before the trial....publicly so I get the pleasure of seeing her choke for real.
Straits, N.C.

"..... shall not be infringed."

MilitaryAppreciationDay.org One, Simple, THANKS!
sharker53 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharker53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2016 at 10:12am
None of the professional politicians what Trump in, because he'll start going over the books and a lot of heads will roll. They don't want anyone to make waves and change the pro quo they have had with either party.
Hobucken North Carolina    If ya can't fish in Heaven
I don't wanna Go
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic