FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sharker53 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharker53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spring
    Posted: 02 February 2016 at 1:43pm
Ole Phil didn't see his shadow so I guess spring is around the corner. The sooner the better, wet lines ya'll
Hobucken North Carolina    If ya can't fish in Heaven
I don't wanna Go
Curmudgeon View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curmudgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2016 at 1:55pm
What I saw was a poor captive creature with a look of "what the hell is wrong with you people!'   
    Wink

dontcatchmany View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontcatchmany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2016 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Curmudgeon Curmudgeon wrote:

What I saw was a poor captive creature with a look of "what the hell is wrong with you people!'    
    Wink

I had similar thoughts when I saw the unfortunate creature being displayed in front of a crowd of humans.

AND, ole Phil is wrong a larger number of times more than he is correct. He being the humans who write the silly verse.
Straits, N.C.

"..... shall not be infringed."

MilitaryAppreciationDay.org One, Simple, THANKS!
Big Basstard View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2016 at 1:52pm
I don't care what that goofy thing has to say....

It's cold....I plowed out after a 3 foot dumping of snow and am not gonna take advice from a giant rodent.

I will say that groundhogs are more than just a weather machine or a live target for some spring and early summer long range shooting ...

They are also really good to eat...as was taught to me by a right nice negro truck driver named Elvis who hailed from NC.(...and he actually claimed that he was the original negro Elvis Presley...as he had the hair, moves and wardrobe)

Skin,gut,cut into pieces, par-boil in saltwater and BBQ slow so that it falls off the bones...

Good Stuff....

CapRandy View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapRandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2016 at 1:26pm
I was just getting ready to say they are good to eat.
Murder is killing but all killing is not murder
sharker53 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharker53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2016 at 1:52pm
Might have to try it some time, just have to find some around these parts. LOL You be careful up there BB
I don't wanna Go
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2016 at 6:51pm
....well.....

It snowed this morning...and then melted off by this afternoon.

The neighbors across the street moved to NC last month, BUT left their 3 cats behind to fend for themselves and the evil bride and myself have been feeding them. They are really "outdoor cats", but no domesticated creature deserves to be tossed out like they were.

I do have some Groundhogs on the property, but they are more like pets.....they go to sleep on my deck.....eat the clover on the lawn and breed every year.

As to date none of them has showed signs of having rabies....as they are prone to get it because they are burrowing animals and will defend their home.

Hey Sharker.....I am looking at Wilmington NC as a place to live and finally drop dead at....
sharker53 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharker53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 10:54am
The princess would track them down and shoot them for leaving them. Wilmington is still a good way off but damn closer then you are now LOL
Stay in touch sir BB
I don't wanna Go
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 5:00pm
Sharker...

I have built "Cat Houses" around the property for them poor rascals to live in...through one Skunk believes that I built one believes that I built one that he lives in was built for him....

We had 3 inches of snow this morning...."annoyance snow" as you can remember...

I Hope that you and the "Princess" are doing well....living life to the fullest....and counting the days until we can team up again....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic