FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Merry Christmass

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Big Basstard View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Merry Christmass
    Posted: 24 December 2015 at 9:00pm
Well fellow fishermen....

Another year has passed.....and i9 hope that we all have become wiser....

I wish only the best to all of my brethren here at NCW.....

...and just remember that we are all in this together....

BB
sharker53 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharker53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2016 at 11:59am
Merry Christmas and also a Healthy New Year, wishing you and yours' the best. And lets pray for the good folks in Oregon standing up for friends.
Hobucken North Carolina    If ya can't fish in Heaven
I don't wanna Go
Big Basstard View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2016 at 5:21pm
Sharker....you rascal...

I am sorry that I haven't replied till now.

I must say that since you left NJ....many people have been in morning over your leaving....but you are a great guy and a fine addition to the really good people of NC.....

I am glad to call you "friend" and will attempt to get down to see you, "Fishin Fool" ...."Nelson"...and a whole bunch of the fine people who make NC a great place to visit....and for the "lucky ones"...to move to!

Say Hi to the "Countess" for me.....she's a great gal...
sharker53 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharker53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2016 at 7:34pm
BB the Countess says thank you and happy new year to you and yours also. When you make it down get the rest of the crowd and bring them here to hobucken for a non sober weekend LOL   Just some advance notice please. LOL Just show up F it.   Be well my friend, it was still a great trip I will remember for ever.
Hobucken North Carolina    If ya can't fish in Heaven
I don't wanna Go
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic