FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pitt/Beaufort Co. Meetings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noworries View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noworries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pitt/Beaufort Co. Meetings
    Posted: 22 December 2015 at 12:45pm
Gentlemen (and Ladies),
I haven't posted in a while. I remember there were meetings in the Pitt County area a few years ago with good turnout. Are these meetings still being held? If not, I would like to renew these meetings, especially after the new year when the Christmas obligations settle down. Thank you for any information.

A few of us have met in the past few months to discuss mostly offshore and nearshore fishing. I know there are plenty of offshore guys in the Pitt/Beaufort County area that frequent Hatteras, Morehead City and everywhere in between. Anyone who is interested please PM me. It would be great to network and meet new folks. I look forward to hearing from you.

Merry Christmas!

Brett Folsom
You don't know if you don't go
Key West Bluewater 2020WA
Stratos 250V
speckhunter80 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speckhunter80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2015 at 1:47pm
FYI, the old NCWaterman groups are kaput. One morphed and still meets in Wilmington area as the Cape Fear Anglers. Saw someone trying to start something on NCAngler for the Washington/Greenville area.
Noworries View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noworries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2015 at 10:18am
Thank you Captain. I appreciate the info.
You don't know if you don't go
Key West Bluewater 2020WA
Stratos 250V
Glacierbaze View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glacierbaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2015 at 1:21pm
They're not all kaput!  Besides CFA, Triad Saltwater Anglers still meet at Hanes Mall in Winston, monthly I think, and another group at BPS in Charlotte. 
"You can never elevate your own character by stepping on someone else's."

"Never argue with a man who loves the sound of his own voice."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic