FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Home Security

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Crabby Captain John View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crabby Captain John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Home Security
    Posted: 18 December 2015 at 4:55pm

"Home Security----Safe and Secure"

I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on e-bay any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off the front door.

I disconnected my home alarm system, and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch.

I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you can buy on e-bay) and put it in the center of the yard.

Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching the house 24/7.

I've never felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month. 

CapRandy View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapRandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2015 at 7:18pm
Sweet,now go online and lookup how to make a bomb and how to contact the Kurds Voluteer Force,should kep you safe for awhile
Murder is killing but all killing is not murder
mudtoad View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mudtoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2015 at 8:41pm
Idiot
too many sea foxes
CapRandy View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapRandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2015 at 11:27pm
Which one of us mudtoad
Murder is killing but all killing is not murder
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crabby Captain John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2015 at 2:59am
Originally posted by CapRandy CapRandy wrote:

Sweet,now go online and lookup how to make a bomb and how to contact the Kurds Voluteer Force,should kep you safe for awhile

Don't need to look up anything. As a multi-tour combat vet I feel quite safe.  Big smile

Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crabby Captain John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2015 at 3:00am
Originally posted by mudtoad mudtoad wrote:

Idiot

Not worthy of comment as it is easier to ignore the ignorant.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic