FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mother

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CapRandy View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CapRandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mother
    Posted: 29 November 2015 at 11:13pm
For those of you who have lost your mother you know how I feel, I lost mine the day after Thanksgiving while I was away from home, for those of you who still have your mother call her, go see her every chance you can because that last call or visit may be your last. No matter what she says or does that you might think you do not have time to listen to or deal with you better listen,every time you did not have the time or just said I'll do it tomorrow you will never forget if something happens. You may think times you go through are hard, but nothing will compare to not hearing or seeing momma again.
Murder is killing but all killing is not murder
Redfish View Drop Down
Pro
Pro
NCW SUPPORTER

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2015 at 11:29pm
Prayers sent.  Sorry to hear of your loss.
Chuck Laughridge View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuck Laughridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2015 at 6:38am
So sorry for the loss of your mom, prayers to your family.  May God bless.

Many of us have walked this path and are ready to help if there is anything you can think of, left us know.

Take Care

Edited by Chuck Laughridge - 01 December 2015 at 6:38pm
drumchaser View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumchaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2015 at 8:48am
Sorry to hear of your loss. Know she's in a better place and that people are thinking and praying for you. I dread this day.

olsaltydog View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olsaltydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2015 at 9:31am
Sorry to hear about your loss Capt.
Fish Angel View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fish Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2015 at 6:34pm
Thanks for letting us know. God be with you and your family.
Dog Daze View Drop Down
Pro
Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dog Daze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2015 at 6:46am
Sorry Randy.
47 Buddy Davis "Wet Dream"
Bite Me 05 View Drop Down
Pro
Pro
NCW SUPPORTER

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bite Me 05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 7:34pm
Sorry to hear this Randy.
fiogf49gjkf0d
Support your local hooker
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic